Everything for Our Residents
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Marquette University
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE)
The Grand Wisconsin Apartment community is very pet friendly! There is a one-time, non-refundable charge of $300 per pet plus a monthly fee of $20 per cat and $40 per dog. There is a limit of two pets per home. Contact the leasing office at 414-272-3980 for a list of dog breed restrictions.
Conveniently pay your rent online! Personal, bank, and cashier’s checks are gladly accepted. Click here for more information and to start the process.
Do you allow dogs?
- Woof (yes)! The Grand Wisconsin Apartment community is very pet friendly! There is a one-time, non-refundable charge of $300 per pet plus a monthly fee of $20 per cat and $40 per dog. There is a limit of two pets per home. Contact the leasing office at 414-376-3703 for a list of dog breed restrictions.
What is included with my rent?
- All of the community amenities including the fitness center, whirlpool spa area and large community room. It also includes all of our convenient concierge services, and on-site management and maintenance.
What utilities do residents pay?
- Residents are responsible for all of their own utilities. The building construction is composed of bricks and mortar, concrete and clay tile making a very well-insulated building, meaning most units hold very stable ambient temperatures. Be sure to ask this question when apartment hunting. There is a difference!
Is there an upfront “amenity fee” or “administrative fee”?
- Not at all! You only pay your application fee and security deposit at time of lease signing. Ask this question when apartment hunting! That’s an upfront savings of $200-300!
What is the application fee?
- $25 per applicant. All lessees, co-signors, occupants must complete an application.
Where is the parking and how much is it?
- The Grand Wisconsin Apartments offers limited underground parking for $185/mo single or $320/mo tandem. There are plenty of other nearby parking options starting at $120/mo. Ask the office for assistance in finding parking that works best for you.
How is the sound-proofing in the building?
- The building was built in 1913, and true to that time period, the construction is composed of bricks and mortar, concrete and clay tile making a very well-insulated building with great attention to sound attenuation even during the renovations in 2007.
Resident Quick Contact
To contact The Grand Wisconsin team fill out the information below. If you have a service request please fill out the form located to the left reading Service Request.